Rewardful is building the best affiliate and referral marketing platform for SaaS & subscription companies, and we’d like your help! We’re looking for a Customer Success Lead to join our small but mighty team.
This is a full-time, 100% remote position.
What you’ll be doing
As a Customer Success Lead you’ll help us:
- Build and execute a plan to improve our customers’ success (at scale)
- Identify, experiment and improve customer activation bottlenecks
- Quarterback cross-functional projects to improve our onboarding and customer activation
- Identify and proactively save at-risk customers
- Re-engage churned trials and customers
- Engage with customers (both 1:1 and mass) through writing, calls and video
- Build high quality documentation
- Educate customers on how to find, recruit, onboard, activate and nurture affiliates
- Manage our customer support agent
What we’re looking for
If you’re the customer champion we’re looking for, you’ll have:
- An understanding of affiliate marketing and running a successful affiliate program
- Experience with copywriting, documentation and educating an audience
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to empathize with customers and put yourself in their shoes
- A love for talking to, meeting and helping people. You’re eager to jump on calls and do presentations
- An energized approach to working with people on a daily basis.
- A hyper-proactive approach to your work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English). Most of our communication happens on Slack and other collaboration tools, so the ability to write clearly is important.
- A willingness to help out customers and teammates when the need arises
Bonus points if you have experience with any of the following:
- SaaS Onboarding
- Affiliate or referral marketing (especially in SaaS)
- Building an affiliate program from scratch
- Deep understanding of SaaS customer lifecycle metrics
- Event-based analytics (ie. MixPanel, Amplitude, Heap)
- Remote work
Why work at Rewardful?
- Ultimate flexibility: we’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like. All we ask is that you have a few hours of overlap time with North American business hours.
- Freedom and autonomy: we’re a high-trust team and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: we don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small & friendly team: we help each other out, have fun, and joke around.
- Unlimited paid time off: we want you to recharge your batteries when needed.
Ready to join our team?
You can apply for the position through the SaaS Group website: Apply Now →
Drop us a line at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We’re really excited to learn more about you!