Rewardful is building the best affiliate and referral marketing platform for SaaS companies, and we’d like your help! We’re looking for a full-stack Ruby on Rails developer to join our small but mighty team.
This is a full-time, 100% remote position.
What you’ll be doing
As a full-stack developer you’ll help us:
- Ship awesome new features, big and small
- Make architectural and technology decisions
- Write tests, perform code reviews, and keep dependencies up-to-date
- Identify and squash pesky bugs
- Tune performance and keep the application fast and reliable
- Reduce technical debt to keep our codebase tidy and fun to work on
What we’re looking for
If you’re the developer we’re looking for, you’ll have:
- Plenty of experience with the full Ruby on Rails stack, from ActiveRecord to ERB
- Knowledge of database best practices (design, performance, maintenance)
- Experience with payment processors (Stripe, PayPal, Paddle, Chargebee, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English). Most of our communication happens on Slack and GitHub, so the ability to write clearly is important.
- A willingness to help out teammates when the need arises
- A basic sense of product and UX design. You might not be a designer, but you know bad design when you see it.
Bonus points if you have experience with any of the following:
- Sales platforms (Shopify, Wix, Squarespace, etc.)
- Zapier and other no-code tools
- Designing & implementing REST APIs
- Scaling high-throughput, high read/write systems
Some of the technologies we use include Ruby on Rails 6.1, RSpec, Postgres, Redis, Sidekiq, Heroku, GitHub Actions (CI), Stimulus, and Bootstrap. You’re probably not an expert in all these technologies, and that’s okay!
Why work at Rewardful?
- Ultimate flexibility: we’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like. All we ask is that you have a few hours of overlap time with another member of our development team.
- Freedom and autonomy: we’re a high-trust team and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: we don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small & friendly team: we help each other out, have fun, and joke around. Code reviews usually involve emoji and GIFs.
- Unlimited paid time off: we want you to recharge your batteries when needed.
Ready to join our team?
You can apply for the position through the SaaS Group website: Apply Now →
Drop us a line at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We’re really excited to learn more about you!