Rewardful is building the best affiliate and referral marketing platform for SaaS & subscription companies, and we’d like your help! We’re looking for a Marketing Lead to join our small but mighty team.
This is a full-time, 100% remote position.
What you’ll be doing
As a Marketing Lead you’ll help us:
- Build and execute a marketing plan to grow Rewardful’s new customer acquisition
- Identify, experiment and scale new traction channels
- Nurture leads to signups
- Re-engage churned trials and customers
- Launch new features, integrations and products
- Build & manage influencer relationships
What we’re looking for
If you’re the marketer we’re looking for, you’ll have:
- Plenty of experience with copywriting, content marketing and distribution
- A hyper-proactive approach to your work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English). Most of our communication happens on Slack and other collaboration tools, so the ability to write clearly is important.
- 3+ years of online marketing experience
- A willingness to help out teammates when the need arises
- A basic sense of design and UX. You might not be a designer, but you know bad design when you see it.
Bonus points if you have experience with any of the following:
- SaaS Marketing
- Affiliate or referral marketing (especially in SaaS)
- Networking or building relationships in the SaaS or Bootstrapper world
- Remote work
Why work at Rewardful?
- Ultimate flexibility: we’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like. All we ask is that you have a few hours of overlap time with North American business hours.
- Freedom and autonomy: we’re a high-trust team and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: we don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small & friendly team: we help each other out, have fun, and joke around.
- Unlimited paid time off: we want you to recharge your batteries when needed.
Ready to join our team?
You can apply for the position through the SaaS Group website: Apply Now →
Drop us a line at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We’re really excited to learn more about you!